In today's video, I'm showing you our new family command centre that we recently set out in our living room. This is a hard-working space in our home, where we store calendars, receipts, cleaning schedule and jobs, a cork board for displaying important info and lots more.
Having this space really helps us be more organised, keeps everyone on track with what's going on, and ensures there are no paper clutter piles building up elsewhere in the house. Watch the video to see how I set up this newly organised space!
- Calendar (no longer available, similar here)
- Pilot Frixion ball erasable gel pens
- Multi-coloured dot stickers
- Kikki-K ring-binder with dots
- Kikki-K cloth ring-binder
- Kikki-K to do list notepad
- Kikki-K cute divider tabs
- Kikki-K leather planner (mine is an older version)
- Ikea shelving unit
Let's keep the conversation going...
I'd love to hear from you in the comments below:
- Do you have a family command centre in your home?
- Which tip/strategy could you take away from this video to implement in your own home?
If you find this video helpful, I would love for you to share it with others by clicking on any of the share buttons. Thank you so much!