I'm so excited to be sharing this makeover with you today! As I spoke about in the previous post, where I shared the 8 lessons we learned from doing this whole project, it was definitely a long time in the making, largely because of the construction work.
We also had to try out quite a few combinations to get the furniture just right in this small space, but we're so happy with the final result. Our baby girl loves her bedroom and plays in here a lot, so that's a win in my books. Hope you enjoy the new bedroom tour as much as we loved putting it all together!
- Stage 1 of the process, including the construction of the built-in wardrobe
- Pre-makeover: Kid's wardrobes
- Creating the artwork display
- Furniture swap - re-purposing items for the bedrooms
- Felt ball garland (purchased at a local store, similar here)
- Butterfly hooks (local business)
- Bedside lamp (similar here)
- Aqua wire baskets (similar here)
- Woven basket (similar here)
- Junior bed
- Bedding (similar here)
- Toy storage unit
- Fabric storage boxes
- Photo frames: square, rectangle, small, butterfly
- 3D butterflies on wall
- Wardrobe system
- Chest of drawers
Let's keep the conversation going...
I'd love to hear from you in the comments below:
- Have you been doing any makeovers at your house recently?
- What do you like best about doing a home project?
If you find this video helpful, I would love for you to share it with others
by clicking on any of the share buttons. Thank you so much!