A question for you:
Do you enjoy cooking meals in your kitchen? If not, why not?
If you don't feel excited or motivated to cook meals, or you find the whole process stressful or frustrating, one big reason could be that your cooking zone is not set up in a way that makes it practical and simple for you to cook.
Because the cooking zone is where a lot of the action in a kitchen takes place, it needs to be organised in such a way that it's easy for you to prepare your ingredients, make the meal and clean up, without having to move things out of the way to get to the stovetop!
In this video, I'm detailing 5 practical ways to make the cooking process less stressful to you can save time and energy each night. These include:
- Organising your kitchen into specific zones
- Creating an adequate amount of space around the stovetop (making a dedicated 'cooking zone')
Storing only essential items on your countertops in the cooking zone
Storing your cooking essentials in the cooking zone [where possible]
Choosing the right storage solutions
Click on the video below to learn about the steps, and see them in action in my own kitchen!
>> GET THE STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS FOR CREATING
A MORE EFFICIENT AND ORGANISED KITCHEN THAT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND ENERGY, IN 'CLEVER KITCHENS'.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO LEARN MORE! >>
- The Magic Solution For a More Organised Kitchen
- 3 Mistakes That Are Costing You Time & Money In Your Kitchen
- 3 Proven Strategies to Restore Calm to Your Kitchen
Let's keep the conversation going...
I'd love to hear from you in the comments below:
- What do you find most stressful about the whole cooking process?
- Do you have your kitchen organised into 'zones'? How does that work for you?
If you find this video helpful, I would love for you to share it with others by clicking on any of the share buttons. Thank you so much!