Spices can be one of the most difficult categories to store and organise in your kitchen, for several reasons...
- There are so many different types of spices that you may have in your collection within bottles, jars, and/or packets that you need to store
- Although you may use the same few spices over and over again, there's also many that you will have bought for a specific meal or a particular occasion which then just sit there taking up space
- Open spice packets can spill, or the contents can go stale, if they're not sealed properly
- Spice jars or containers can take up quite a lot of storage space within a cabinet or drawer
My spice storage method is fairly simple and straightforward, and in today's episode of The Organised You TV, I'm detailing 4 simple steps that will help you organise your own spice collection. Keep reading below this video for more ideas for how to organise your spice collection.
>> GET THE STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS FOR CREATING A MORE
EFFICIENT AND ORGANISED KITCHEN THAT WILL
SAVE YOU TIME AND ENERGY, IN 'CLEVER KITCHENS'.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO LEARN MORE! <<
- How to Organise Your Spice Collection (spice organisation in my previous kitchen)
- 5 Practical Ways to Make Cooking Easier and More Enjoyable
- 9 of The Best Kitchen Organising Ideas
- The Magic Solution For a More Organised Kitchen
SPICE ORGANISATION IDEAS:
- Spice rack/s on the back of a cabinet door that is either in the cooking zone or prep zone so the spices are quick to access
- A Lazy Susan inside a deep cupboard
- Utilize vertical wall space by attaching a magnetic sheet or magnetic strips to the wall, then add magnets to the bottom of your spice jars
- Vertical pull-out spice drawer with several layers of storage
- Step shelf to separate the layers of spice containers
- An under-the-shelf pull-out rack
- Attach small wire baskets to the inside of your pantry or cabinet
If you found this video helpful, I would love for you to share it with others
by clicking on any of the share buttons. Thank you so much!