Getting things organised around your house the night before is a great way to prepare for a smooth morning routine, especially with kids or if you're rushing out to work.
This quick-tip episode of The Organised You TV shows you our nightly routine for a stress-free morning!
- 5 tips for a stress-free morning
- 5 shortcuts to save you time in the morning
- An organised entry to get you out the door faster in the mornings!
Want to learn how to make your family life run more smoothly through routines, productive habits and goal-setting? Discover the steps in part 5 of my online program 'Making Your Paper Work'. Find out more >>
I'd love to hear from you in the comments below:
- Do you have any strategies to share for creating a smoother morning routine?
- Do you like getting things ready the night before, or do you prefer to do everything in the morning?
If you find this video helpful, I would love for you to share it with others
by clicking on any of the share buttons. Thank you so much!