Who doesn't love a good sneak peek into other people's storage spaces?! I know that some of my most pinned Pinterest images are those that show sneaky storage solutions, or clever ideas for 'adding' space in a tight spot.
Luckily for us, in our new laundry, storage space is not an issue - with a huge cupboard, we have plenty of room for all the laundry essentials, plus some added extras from other rooms! In the last episode of The Organised You TV, I revealed the new laundry room that we created ourselves as part of our home renovation. And in the second part of this reveal, I'm showing you inside our laundry storage cupboard.
In my previous laundry, the cupboard space I had to work with was limited, which taught me some clever organisation and storage tricks that I've been able to carry into this new space. This included the use of:
- Storage boxes and baskets (to hide away and corral loose supplies)
- Small-drawer units (for those little bits and pieces)
- Hooks (for creating as much hanging space as possible on the walls)
- A divided dish rack (this one's a real winner), and...
- Labels (of course!)
So are you ready to take a look at how I organised our laundry storage cupboard? Just click on the video below to take a sneak peek...
- Revealed: A Tour of Our Terrific New Laundry Room
- How to Get Through Your Laundry Quickly & Easily
- 25 Creative Ways to Organise Your Laundry
- Tips for Organising Your Laundry Cupboards
- Tips for Getting Your Laundry Done More Quickly
- 6 Months of Renovating
Once you’ve had a chance to watch, I’d love to know...
What's your favourite hack for creating extra storage? And more importantly, is there an organisation trick you can take away from this video to implement with your own storage space?
Leave a comment below and let us know!