Over the past 3 years, I have dedicated my time to helping busy individuals take back control of their lives by getting more organised. I've helped clients learn the valuable skills of decluttering, and shown them how to set up organised systems within their homes, empowering them with the knowledge and abilities to keep their household running more smoothly.
I've written hundreds of blog posts and created helpful videos detailing the strategies I use in my own home and with my family. Strategies that actually work to keep us organised and productive each day. Plus I've built a supportive and engaged community of individuals wanting to become more organised so they can take back control of their lives.
Taking back control of your life and making this happen is easier than you think and anyone can do it. You can stop getting frustrated about your disorganised home and actually do something about it!
Today I'm officially launching a new product - my guided online course 'Chaos to Calm' for busy Mums wanting to take back control of their lives and create a more calm and fulfilling life through organisation.
HOW WOULD YOUR LIFE BE DIFFERENT IF...
- You had a more calm and clear approach to each day
- Your house was clutter-free
- You and your family members could always find what you were looking for
- You felt proud of the way your house looked and were happy to have people over
- You felt more on top of your tasks
- You could better manage your time
- You could be more productive in reaching your personal goals
- You had more time in your day to focus on the fun stuff!
You can absolutely achieve these benefits with an organised home and the right systems in place!
HOW THIS COURSE WORKS
This guided online course is all about empowering you to run your life with ease, to change your life from full to fulfilling, from chaotic to calm. The skills you will learn in this course will take you from feeling overwhelmed about where to start and how to organise your home, to knowing the exact steps you need to take to reach your goals.
The course deals with both the personal and actionable sides, in order to tackle the ‘behind-the-scenes’ frustrations and feelings, while also learning the fundamental of organising while you physically carry out each stage.
The goal by the end of 30 days from commencing the course is to tackle at least 3 small spaces, or 1 entire room in your home - decluttered, organised and set up with workable systems!
In addition to 6 guided lessons and instructional videos, I'm also providing you with a helpful course guide with lists, templates and worksheets, a course checklist, and access to a private Facebook group for feedback and questions throughout the course.
WHO IT'S FOR
This course is for you if you are:
- A busy Mum
- Juggling work, family and running a household
- Feeling like you don't have control over the chaos of your home
- Overwhelmed by the amount of 'stuff' in your home
- Prepared to put in dedicated time to getting your home more organised
Basically, 'Chaos to Calm' is for you if you're ready to make a positive change to your family home life by learning the essential skills of organisation!
THIS COURSE WILL COVER...
- The benefits of organising, and identifying your frustrations and struggles behind not getting started
- How to create a Master List and set goals and priorities
- How to overcome the organising hurdles that are holding you back
- How to research new organised systems
- An in-depth look at the different types of storage containers that will give you more storage space
- How to schedule your time to ensure that each task actually gets completed
- How to effectively purge your extra 'stuff' to achieve your organisation goals
- Traps and pitfalls to avoid during decluttering
- What to do with all the piles you've created during the decluttering process
- A look at labelling - why it's important and how to do it
- How to adjust when a system is not working the way you thought it would
- How to incorporate organised habits into your daily life using the 'if-then' planning method
HOW TO ENROLL
You can enroll in the course as of today, so join me here to start your organising journey. This new e-course will benefit those wanting to take back control of their lives and take their lives from full to fulfilling. I can't wait to share my tips and strategies for becoming a more Organised You. I hope to 'see' you on the inside!