The following steps outline exactly how
the home organisation process works
1 | Feeling overwhelmed by a disorganised space in your home? The first step is to contact me here to chat about your organising needs and goals, and to set up the consultation.
2 | During your in-depth consultation (approx 1/2 hr-40 mins) at your home or on Skype, we will discuss:
- your concerns with how your current space operates
- your goals for how you want this space to look, feel and be used by you and your family
- an estimation of the number of hours/sessions to complete the project
- a schedule of dates/times for working together
3 | If you are happy to go ahead with the process, I will send through the contract that outlines my responsibilities. I also create a detailed plan, which includes:
- a clear list of your goals for the space
- inspiration for how we want the room to look
- a list of any products you may need to purchase (within your budget) that I have sourced and recommend
- a step-by-step plan of how we will tackle the project
This plan is $50. If you are happy to work without this plan,
we will launch straight into your organising session.
4| The process begins! I will come to your home/business to help you set up your new organised space.
You can choose to work alongside me or I can work on my own. I usually recommend working alongside each other so you can decide what you want to keep and get rid of, and learn useful de-cluttering and organising strategies.
See some of the makeovers I've completed by looking through my Portfolio.
HOME ORGANISING PACKAGES
The cost of my service is $80 per hour, however it is usually more cost-effective for you to select one of my packages listed below:
Half day of organising (4hrs) - $300
Full day of organising or two separate 3 hr and 4 hr sessions (7hrs) - $520
12 hours of organising which can be done as 2 x 6hr sessions, 4 x 3hr sessions or 3 x 4hr sessions - $850
* Additional $50 for a plan
* Additional time costs will apply if you want me to purchase any of the recommended products on your behalf