THE CLOUD // This is where your target person is right now. The cloud represents the frustrations, pain points, and problems your target person is facing.
- Is this you?
- Are you struggling with...
- You're a .... who is sick of ....'
Bring to life problems in their life they may not have considered a problem
THE GOLD // This shiny stuff is where your target person wants to be. The gold represents the specific desires of your target person. This is the solution that they are daydreaming about.
* where they want to be, what they'll picture they'll be able to do/have/be as a result of my product
* who is my target client jealous of, who has what they want?
- Wouldn't it be nice if ...
- Imagine ... what you'll be /do/have as a result of my program
what's frustrating them, what do they really w ant
THE RAINBOW // This is the bridge between the cloud and the pot of gold! The rainbow represents your business, your products, and your services.
The Ultimate Guide is a (what it is - 6 week e-course/ebook) to help you to (core benefit here) BIG SHINY
i.e. Chaos to Calm is a guided online course and a supportive community to help you...
>> Headline for each section - read through headlines get the gist
PAINT A PICTURE
- what's included - modules, themes
- features and benefits of each theme/module (at least 3 bullets)
- Don't need a headline
- why should I say yes right now instead of later - top/middle/bottom
- countdown timer
limited-time bonuses too - outline
The investment for ... is ...
- button straight under with clear CTA - get started now / i'm ready to join / create my .. / build a .. .life
- results of program
- risk free
-peace of mind
- what about this lingering objection/hesitation i.e. not capable, don't have X in place, no time
- be empathetic to emotional hesitations
- address the concern honestly (client should be thinking 'how did you get inside my head?'
- "I work with people with this specific problem
- here's the style of... that my product will be a good fit for
- am I a good fit? be specific
Big core results - 7--10 results they'll be/do/have
photo, accomplishments related to the course, not personal
- no new info, recap details
- is this for me, refund policies, when do i start - 7-10 key qs )how to get in touch if they have more questions)
* headlines to scan
* proper sections with headline & copy
* clear colourful design
- busy mums
- more time
- in control
- save time
- save money
- increase time with family and friends
- feel proud of your home
- saves you on those busy nights
WHY DOES CLIENT CARE? WHAT DOES IT CHANGE IN HER LIFE?
- gives more time with family and friends
- saves them money
- increased energy
- feel more in control
- feel more calm
- feel content
- happy to spend time in the kitchen
- easy to find everything
- speed and ease of cooking
- not having to rummage through drawers to find things
- know where everything is
- not wasting time searching for things
- allows you to have more prep space (you can never have enough of it)
- gives you more cooking space
- space for more than one person in the kitchen
- the kitchen becomes easier to navigate and use by others - when people are trying to help you in the kitchen
MAGIC WORDS TO USE
* You (write as if it's for one person only)
* Introducing the Cool, Calm *& Collected Kitchen
* Investment (put this in pricing)
* Yes! or Now (on CTA)
* Step-by-step / the exact process
* Here's what you get (list exactly what they'll get)
* downside or catch - you'll need to put in time upfront to make this happen