Calm. Balance. Freedom.
Are you ready to make a change and start getting more organised, but you just
don't know where or how to start?
Are you craving more quality time with your loved ones, but that never-ending list of tasks that you 'should be getting through' is making you feel guilty?
Or are you just feeling overwhelmed by the disorganised state of your home?
Whatever reason brought you here, I am 100% committed to helping you to create a family home life with less stress and chaos, and more calm, balance and freedom.
I'm Jo - teacher, organiser and life coach behind
The Organised You.
The Organised You a place to get inspiration, actionable tips and strategies designed to help you learn how to
create and maintain beautiful, clutter-free and organised spaces in your own home.
If you love:
- seeing the process and end results of real-life projects
- watching how-to videos
- learning step-by-step how to set up new organising systems for your home and family
- reading about helpful strategies that encourage you to achieve your goals
- getting loads of freebies such as checklists, planners and guides....
Well my friend, you are going to feel right at home here!
I'm here to help you realise that you definitely can create more time in your day, be more productive, get more done, and create a more balanced life without having to sacrifice family time or your life! In fact, once you get more organised, you're going to have a lot more valuable and quality time in your day.
If you're ready to start making positive changes in your life, sign up for my free 7-day email course Create A Balanced Life. You'll learn exactly how I use simple strategies each and every day to build and maintain a more calm and balanced family home life through organisation, and how you can too! Join in here.
Organising has always been one of my favourite things to do, mainly because of the way it makes me feel - calm and in control, and like I'm actually staying on top of that never-ending list of 'things to do'.
It was, however, the arrival of my first child that made me want to set up some really effective organising systems to provide me with more quality family time. What really saved my sanity in that first busy year were things like monthly meal plans, an organised kitchen, a system for laundry and ways to deal with the piles of baby clothes!
The arrival of my second child reinforced that having a well-organised home could give me the extra time to focus on my children... even though I had to learn to embrace the hectic life that ultimately is parenthood!
I decided in 2014 that I wanted to follow my passion of home organisation and helping others create more balanced lives. I took a leap of faith, with the encouragement of my husband [who gets to experience my organisation first-hand every day!], and started The Organised You - a how-to blog and professional organising service.
As a [now part-time] primary school teacher, one of my main goals was always to teach children and parents how to be more organised in life - thinking about what wasn't working, finding solutions for their problems and implementing ways to be more in control. I wanted to pass these skills on to a wider community.
In the last 2 years, I have:
- Helped numerous clients declutter and set up organised spaces in their homes - check out my portfolio of client makeovers
- Created a signature course Chaos to Calm - a guided online resource aimed at empowering you with the skills of effective decluttering and organising so you can feel more calm and peaceful in your home life
- Built a strong community of over 3000 individuals who are ready to take the necessary steps towards becoming more organised - join the community here
- Added The Organised You TV to the repertoire - helpful videos showing my viewers my own organised systems and how they can create them.
- Created a private Facebook group where people ask for feedback and advice, share their questions around organising, and give each other loads of encouragement (you can join the group when you become an Organised You member!)
I truly love this little space, and am so excited to have you here. I hope you enjoy exploring, and find some useful resources that will help you find more calm, balance and freedom in your own life.
Want my best home organising advice each week? Subscribe to The Organised You newsletter! You'll receive helpful and exclusive organising advice, and also get immediate free access to my Resource Library with over 35 checklists, guides, printables and planners. What are you waiting for?!